Hawthorn Berry Heart Syrup Heart Formula Formerly Hawthorn Berry Syrup
Usages: The heart is our life pump, and when it is not properly fed (with wholesome foods) it suffers malfunction (weakness and heart attacks) causing the heart failure condition that is one of the world's greatest killers. The mucusless diet used over a period of time can rebuild a heart to a good strong condition, but if the heart, its valves, and other working parts are in a weakened condition and need quick help we use a great "heart food or tonic" to assist it back to health. This food is the hawthorn berry... This natural drug is claimed to be a curative remedy for organic and functional heart disorders such as dyspnea, rapid and feeble heart action, hypertrophy, valvular insufficiency sufficiency, and heart oppression."
Also used to treat leakage of the heart...lesions left by former heart attacks... cardiac dropsy, hypertrophy, and other functional and congenital heart disorders. There are several hundred types of heart diseases known to the medical profession, but the good thing about hawthorn berry syrup is that it will heal all of them, including 'broken hearts'. Dosages: Recommended dosage is one half teaspoon three times in a day. Ingredients: Hawthorn berry syrup is made with hawthorn berry juice concentrate using grape brandy and glycerine as aids and preservatives. Testimonials: 1. Heart Attack: One doctor who had learned the formula for Hawthorn berry syrup from Dr. Christopher raised his hand after a lecture to tell the following story. He had gone on a house call in response to a call about a heart attack, one so serious that the family was afraid that death was imminent. The doctor had no cayenne in his bag and the family had no cayenne; the doctor began to panic. He remembered that he had a bottle of Hawthorn berry syrup with him. The usual dose is a half-teaspoonful, but the doctor thought a little more might help, so he gave the patient a full tablespoonful. The patient drank it down, sat right up, and said, "Well, I feel okay". The doctor checked him with the stethoscope and the heart sounded alright. As the doctor said, "Talk about quick relief!" [UW-Hawthorn]
2. Heart Leakage Healed: During the second World War a man had been accepted to work in a large chemical depot. The firm had hired him because he was physically unfit for military service--he had a heart leakage--and they were short of manpower. They placed him in their construction division without a physical examination when he was sixty-two years of age, and he worked for them until he was sixty-five years old. He had begun using this heart tonic when he was sixty years old, using it faithfully because, according to him, it tasted good. Now he was sixty-five years old and the war came to an end. He was called into the company's main office, where they complimented his work record and asked him if he would remain as an employee. He wanted to, but feared the necessary physical examination. He finally agreed to take the examination.
You may imagine his surprise when he found that he had been given a clean bill of health. He asked the doctor, "What about my heart leakage?" The doctor replied, "I wish I had a heart as good as yours. You should never worry about dying from a heart attack; in fact, if you don't get hit by a truck or lightning you will probably die quietly in your sleep from old age and won't even muss up the covers." This man worked several more years at the plant, retired, and then lived on until he was in his eighties. On a July evening in 1970, he went to the rodeo with his family and enjoyed the evening like a kid as he watched his son ride and perform. The next morning one of his sons came over to his home and found his father lying peacefully in his bed. He had passed away with his hands folded over his chest and, just as the doctor had predicted, the covers were not even mussed up. No heart attack, just the final sleep of old age. [UW-Hawthorn]
3. Edema: Hawthorn is also known for its specific action on edema. During one of Dr. Christopher's lectures, a young man asked if he could relate an experience of his mother's. He said that his mother had had such edema in the ankles that they were so swollen you couldn't even see the bones. Many remedies prescribed by various doctors had made no difference at all. The young man asked his mother to come up to the front of the lecture hall and stand on a chair so the audience could see her feet. She now had well-defined ankle bones after less than a week of using the syrup. [UW-Hawthorn]
4. Heart Operation: .... I called your friend J.D. about eight times the last part of February, as I had a close friend in the hospital that had two heart attacks and the team of doctors told his wife that his heart was not worth a by-pass.
J.D. gave me B.W.'s phone number, then she rushed me a pint of the (hawthorn berry) syrup. This gentleman had his second heart attack on a Thursday night. The doctors told her the sad news Friday, that they could not do anymore for him, as his heart was not worth a by-pass. I received the pint of syrup late Friday, so I called his wife early Saturday morning telling her that I was bringing the hawthorn syrup to her with a plastic spoon and a sheet on the story and history of the syrup, so she could read it to him before she gave it to him.
When she got to the hospital Saturday morning at 11 a. m. the nurses had just removed the tube from his mouth, so that helped. She read the paper to him, but the problem was he wanted to take it but the doctors and nurses were always in the room. Her quick thinking saved his life. She went to the water cooler and got a paper cup and put the syrup into the cup. Right in front of the doctors she kept giving him a sip every little while. They thought she was giving him water. She did that until 10 p.m. The next day was Sunday when the doctors examined him again. They could not believe and never did figure out how his heart improved so fast. Now his heart was worth a by-pass.
Monday they gave him a brain scan to learn that the blood was not reaching the brain like it should. Tuesday they operated on that through his arm. By Thursday he had an infection where the tube entered .... he also got an infection in his bladder. They had to let all of his infections heal while he suffered. Finally March 16th he received his by-pass and went home, on March 25th. Now he is doing fine. [NL 3-9]
5. Off Oxygen: .... Monday afternoon we took a bottle over to my 85 year old sister-in-law who has been in and out of hospitals for years with a bad heart and a bundle of other ailments. She kept a large oxygen tank in her living room, as she had trouble with breathing spells. Believe it or not, after the first ¨ö teaspoon of hawthorn berry syrup she never used oxygen again, in fact, they had Medicare pick up the tank last month. Then they charged her $240 rental. [NL 3-9]
6. Moves Easier: "I am so much better--I am 66 years old and I couldn't pick up anything the least bit heavy. I couldn't bend over. Now I can pick up things and I can almost run. My dad is 92. He can walk without getting so tired and giving out. It is wonderful to know I can get the hawthorn syrup." [NL 3-11]
7. Angina: "Several people have scoffed at the story I have told that after 4 months on the Hawthorn Berry Syrup, my angina attacks have dwindled to almost zero and my premature ventricular contractions have been reduced to almost zero as well. For the first time in 10 years my cardiac blood tests have returned with results placing me in the protected shelter group whereas I had always been in the high risk group. The people who scoff at this insist that it is the 12% alcohol content that relaxes the heart muscles when I take it. It would be interesting to ask a cardiologist if a 12% solution of alcohol taken 3 times a day in ¨ö teaspoon dosages could accomplish the results I have achieved." [NL 3-11]